"drink" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She half-woke countless more times, obediently drinking what was put to her lips, letting herself be steered to and from the bathing room and the privy.
- Harriet devoured it all with a healthy appetite and obediently drank the glass of wine she was offered.
- So she obediently drank until the cup was taken away.
- Revyn nodded and drank obediently, then slipped back down under the quilts.
- She drank obediently, finding it to be rich, honey-sweet mead.
- Father made a sound to indicate that he was sick of coffee, but he obediently drank more when it was offered.
- I obediently drank from a flask Duty urged upon me and passed it on to Tam.
- He drank again obediently and, slipping her arm through his, she pulled him to his feet "Pork.
- Bundle drank obediently and a tinge of colour came into her pallid face.
- Looking mildly hypnotized, he opened his mouth and obediently drank the rest.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.