"drink" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It is possible to drink legally and safely - when you're over 21.
- He couldn't drink legally yet, but he could choose to die and live forever.
- The clientele, largely 18 to 20 year olds, couldn't legally drink.
- For a kid barely able to legally drink, Hull's got the exhaustion of middle age.
- Older players forced him to patronize a local bar, although, at 19, he was too young to drink legally.
- Then it hit me: he reminded me of myself 10 years before, when I wasn't old enough to drink legally.
- Liquor companies will not advertise in magazines if the face on the cover cannot legally drink.
- They are too young to drink legally and, in many cases, too young to vote.
- They were absolutely ferocious and most of the band couldn't legally drink.
- It is easy to forget that Sharapova, at 19, cannot legally drink alcohol.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.