"drink" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Constance loved it and drank freely to keep up her courage.
- Following each training session, the rats are allowed to drink freely for 1 h.
- Duncan drank freely until, about 1725, delicate health compelled greater temperance, for a period at least.
- They did no more than sip their wine, though both the captain and Greten drank freely.
- I took the bottle, therefore, and not only drank freely myself, but contrived to spill even more as I was doing so.
- There are a few small tables on one side, and patrons drink and smoke freely during the movie.
- He put out his hand and drank freely of this miraculous water.
- The water is so pure, that you can freely drink straight from the lake.
- Mary laughed now, rocking backwards and forwards, drinking freely from the bottle.
- Then, too, most people'll drink freely of free wine, you know.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.