"drink" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Manual machines are more popular in Europe, where it is more common to drink straight espresso.
- Tommy Pro sat in the little office at the back of the and drank espresso.
- He then reportedly drank espresso and took amphetamines to counter fatigue before fleeing.
- I can drink a cappuccino in the morning, but not espresso - and no coffee, chocolate or watercress during the day.
- There is no rule that says mobsters must spend their days in social clubs, drinking espresso and playing cards.
- "Lower-income people drink less espresso than upper-middle-class people," he said.
- Serbs still promenade in their best casual clothes, drinking espresso and smoking imported cigarettes as if without care.
- In Paris, she was drinking espresso and reading the existentialists at 12.
- Would it be as unbearably sad if he drank espresso or enjoyed a good bottle of wine?
- Black and white patrons drink espresso at Court Street cafes.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.