"drink" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He'd got into minor mischief like all the other kids, smoking before he was old enough, the odd bit of shoplifting, sneaking drinks from his father's whiskey bottle, replacing what he'd drunk with water.
- Fafhrd must after all have been sneaking many extra swigs or whole drinks!
- The Countess, in an elegant pantsuit, sneaks drinks.
- With drink prices being expensive as it is, often $1.50 per cola at a minimum, many people resort to outside sources in an attempt to sneak drinks on board to avoid the fee.
- If you don't do it-and do it soon-people who get thirstier than they can stand are going to start sneaking drinks.
- The realization that if he starts he cannot stop hit home for Mr. Tarnavsky 20 years ago after an evening of sneaking drinks at a wedding party.
- Diz and I were on the varsity basketball team, and there were whispers about what Diz admits to now: even before games, he sneaked drinks.
- But the authorities could hardly have expected this: two veteran police officers, assigned to watch over the parade and enforce the alcohol ban, were caught sneaking drinks as well.
- A Chili's employee then talks to the camera and says that Pam apparently was sneaking drinks off of other's tables, which is against the restaurant's rules.
- "So she could've been sneaking drinks that night and you wouldn't have known?"
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.