"drink" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Many consumers find the taste of a drink from a can to be different from fountain drinks and those from plastic or glass bottles.
- Some wonder if a $135,000-a-year public servant with a $4.7 million operating budget should be playing matchmaker and touting local fountain drinks.
- The egg cream is almost exclusively a fountain drink.
- Sure," you might argue, "but those are fountain drinks, which are 50% ice anyhow.
- Pemberton decided then to sell it as a fountain drink rather than a medicine.
- Its chocolate candies, Greek dishes and fountain drinks are popular among its patrons.
- When served from a soda gun, these are often known as fountain drinks.
- French fries and fountain drinks are available, as well as three flavors of milkshakes.
- Coke began selling its drink in 1990, but only as a fountain drink in convenience stores.
- There are also various fountain drinks, a fruit and dessert counter and ice cream machine.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.