"drink" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It was my experience that after a few umbrella drinks, there was no problem that didn't briefly appear to be solved.
- Several who had wandered in by the 2 p.m. start time were clutching umbrella drinks, and a few seemed to be event-hopping.
- You can indulge your vacation dreams of umbrella drinks and suntans as well as eat at ethnic hole-in-the-walls and pick-up local pidgin.
- "I've had some bad experiences with umbrella drinks," Mr. Plimpton said.
- Not every traveler wants an umbrella drink in their hand and their toes in the sand.
- Repeat until dinnertime rolls around, when you're so strung out that a single umbrella drink has you hallucinating about lawn chairs made of dry ice.
- - One includes planting yourself in a lounge chair and sipping umbrella drinks for seven days.
- Even when pitchers relax with an umbrella drink and a massage over four days, some refuse to work on their conditioning in between starts.
- Trailer Happiness The fine selection of umbrella drinks is improbably tasteful.
- Germans love David Hasselhof, and nothing goes better with Spongebob Squarepants than a fruity umbrella drink!
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.