"drink" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Now, would furry après-ski drink coasters be super-cute or just slightly over the top?
- Besides making handy drink coasters, the diskettes can also be disposed of by surreptitiously dropping them into children's candy bags on Halloween.
- He said he thought of designing the pager "as a little drink coaster."
- Glancing up I saw a jagged hole the size of a drink coaster directly over my head, next to the fresh air scoop.
- "Winning is fun," Harry said, pushing around a drink coaster.
- A drink coaster could have fit neatly over all three bullet holes.
- Maybe buy some shirts and donate them to a homeless shelter, I also hear that cd's make great drink coasters nowadays.
- For example, a rubber ring on the bottom of a drink coaster may cause it to stay in place on the table.
- The booklets spawned two annual calendars, a t-shirt, and a set of drink coasters, before being retired.
- They are also sliced up and sold as drink coasters; these are generally marketed as souvenirs for international tourists.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.