"drink" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- IT would be an exaggeration to assert that a new campaign for the flagship soft drink sold by the Coca-Cola Company is a make-or-break effort.
- He cited the unprecedented decision by Coca-Cola to hire Creative Artists Agency, the Hollywood talent agency, to create and produce commercials for its flagship soft drink.
- Dawn Hudson, Pepsi's senior vice president for strategy and marketing, said the company felt it had to generate more interest in its flagship soft drink.
- Coca-Cola's flagship soft drink had been losing market share in the United States since 1965, as younger consumers increasingly preferred the sweeter taste of Pepsi.
- Pepsi Brings Out the Berries PepsiCo is extending its brand with a blue variation of Pepsi, its flagship soft drink.
- For almost a year, the Coca-Cola Company has talked up the return of its familiar contoured bottles as part of efforts to differentiate its flagship soft drink from competitors.
- With demand for cola on the wane, the Coca-Cola Company is planning what amounts to a reintroduction of its flagship soft drink, Coca-Cola Classic.
- The Pepsi-Cola Company said yesterday that it was thinking about selling a clear, colorless version of Pepsi, its flagship soft drink.
- And last week, Coke's chief marketing officer unveiled the company's plan to pump more sales of its flagship soft drink, Coca-Cola Classic.
- For instance, Coca-Cola recently dropped the upbeat slogan "Life tastes good" from campaigns for its flagship soft drink, Coca-Cola Classic.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.