"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The overall design of the National Curriculum is not planned.
- The design was planned and led by Johannes Bousset.
- Its original design was planned by the architect Walter Sykes George.
- Every design and color is planned on graph paper.
- To keep development, production, and operating costs down, a common design was planned in three variants that share 80 percent of their parts:
- The current US$80 million, five-year design and development program is planned for completion in 2012.
- As a significant construction, this design was planned already in Rheinsberg as a signal for the start Frederick's reign.
- Significant design and qualification efforts are planned to ensure high reliability to achieve low operational cost and high availability.
- The design for the proposed ship was planned to be ready in 2012, and the ship itself in 2021.
- The design is planned to follow the philosophy of "medium weight" forces that balance ease of transportability ("light") with armour ("heavy").
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.