"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Their first design, like Tamkang University, relied on a bed of rotating balls.
- Early designs may have relied solely on an inertial guidance system.
- The design and specification relied greatly on available materials data and theory.
- It's clear, for instance, that the designs relied too much for their impact on the power of the two-dimensional graphic image.
- His designs rely heavily on context, often by playing counterpoint to it.
- The geometric design of these systems relies on modern computer aided design software.
- His design relied upon a ramp rather than engine power to generate sufficient speed for lift.
- Government expenditure was low because the design relied heavily upon private developers, including Nash himself.
- Generally, designs that work well do not rely on being secret.
- While uncontrolled residual stresses are undesirable, some designs rely on them.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.