"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I know that models are no longer genteel in museum design, but then neither, thank God, is Africa.
- A golden age for museum design has not been universally welcomed in the art world.
- Mr. Piano said he had explored the relationship between art and nature in several museum designs.
- The exhibit reflects a new notion of museum design that has gained wide acceptance over the last decade.
- The new approach to museum design, though, is likely to remain dominant.
- This has long been a contentious issue in museum design.
- This was, more or less, the change from modern to post-modern museum design.
- Another part of the program concerns exhibition and museum design.
- The new museum design aims to have a small footprint, leaving most of the site as parkland and meadow.
- Consider only the last 50 years of museum design.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.