"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I don't need a design museum to tell me any of this.
- "In a design museum, you are talking about social and cultural context," he said.
- If a design museum can't recognize its historical dimension, who can?
- The design museum, now on West 53rd Street, hopes to move in after about three years.
- In 2001, she was appointed director of the Design Museum.
- To ask the Minister for the Arts what support he gives or plans to give to the design museum.
- Fragments of Sullivan buildings are also held in many fine art and design museums around the world.
- Outsiders are usually surprised that Sweden has no national design museum, given the country's reputation.
- He will also be creating a mural for the outside of the Design Museum itself.
- The Face has been given a place in the Design Museum.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.