"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- These standard designs were designed to be long-lasting but in the event few served to their full potential before being withdrawn during the 1960s.
- This encourages good design insofar as the service is designed without knowing who its consumers are.
- Several designs for one- and two-engined aircraft were designed under the name.
- Every year, numerous designs and play on words are designed for billboard advertising.
- The design was cheap to manufacture and was designed to be stored dismantled.
- A lightweight design, the 65 mm gun was designed for use in difficult terrain and extreme weather conditions.
- These early designs were primarily designed as racers or for speed record attempts.
- These early designs were nominally designed to operate with eight on one string, in series, at 15 volts each.
- The design of the skyscraper is designed to resemble a standing ship, in reference to the city's harbour.
- The interior design of the mall was designed like every after major SM branch.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.