"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Abalone's stark black-and-white design is less attention-getting than the more customary shades of loud red, yellow or blue used for games.
- Its stunning overall black-and-white geometric design has the same bold thrust and freshness of the earlier piece, yet nearly 600 years lie between them.
- Its "cowlike" black-and-white design, and red doors, make it instantly recognizable.
- Among other things, its stark black-and-white design makes an eloquent plea for racial harmony.
- But two of its biggest sellers consist exclusively of black-and-white designs.
- It's got some kind of ugly black-and-white design on it, like a checkerboard square.
- The largely black-and-white scenic design is by John Lee Beatty.
- "Then let's go with this one," Jeremy said, pointing to one with black-and-white designs.
- Each plate was double sided, with a color design on one side and a black-and-white design on the other.
- Wimmer-Ferguson also manufactures a set of vinyl flash cards and a mirror with a black-and-white graphic design on the back.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.