"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Unique is its course design, with 45% of the run on the Strand and 55% on the beach.
- He praised the new course design, stating it was a major draw for Hurricane players.
- Seldom, if ever, do traditional curriculum designers intentionally consider social presence in course design.
- Defunctgames.com gave it a 40%, citing poor course design as a major flaw.
- The Florida landscape, however, is not conducive to truly great course design.
- The university was distinguished by its 'problem-based' rather than disciplinary approach to course design and research.
- The basic controls had at this point been implemented, and the game was reportedly 50% finished, although most of the course design remained.
- So the course design was changed into an alternative route to further and higher education.
- He was the author of numerous articles on course design and turfgrass subjects.
- Over time, course design has become increasingly more focused on the safety of the horse and rider.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.