"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A prototype was shown in 2002 at an Italian design show.
- The museum is also reissuing the 1934 catalogue from its first design show, "Machine Art."
- Each year in June the campus becomes a huge public art and design show, as the graduates show their final work.
- They also host events such as the annual Numbers fashion and design show.
- "I wanted this to be a beautiful design show," said the exhibition's director, Donald Albrecht.
- The place has gone beyond putting on design shows.
- New interiors trends at Home design show 2.
- New work stations for subordinates often look like they arrived from a design show.
- NEW products by young designers often fuel high energy and interest at a design show.
- The museum hasn't mounted a thematic design show on this scale in more than two decades.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.