"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In 2005, a new visitor's center was opened and is considered to be a revolutionary eco-friendly design.
- Together, Paul and Claude developed over 16 patents for their revolutionary designs.
- It was a revolutionary design, and immediately took a large share of the market.
- This was a revolutionary design because it was inexpensive and reliable.
- His four big magnetohydrodynamics engines were a revolutionary design for maritime transport.
- It was this sail that gave the ship its revolutionary design.
- The telescope and its enclosure had a revolutionary design for optimal image quality.
- The company is known for numerous revolutionary designs, security technologies and motor racing.
- It was a revolutionary design for the ships of those days.
- The new chip is, however, much more of an evolutionary step forward than a revolutionary new design.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.