"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The design competition is limited to Americans over 18 years old.
- The museum was not part of the original design competition.
- A design competition for the building was conducted in 1896.
- This was the first design competition the couple had entered.
- In 2003, a series of international design competitions were held.
- The building was the result of an architectural design competition.
- Late 2007, the school held a uniform design competition among the students.
- This is not a design competition, although it has the general appearance of one.
- The current flag was created as the result of a design competition in 1960.
- A design competition was finally held in 1899 with 17 entries received.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.