"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But the architectural design suggests this to be during the American colonial period.
- Proper design suggests that the inherited functionality should be provided via delegation instead.
- Its size and design suggest it was the most important gate in Neo-Assyrian times.
- But the tentative design suggests that it could be a major undertaking costing millions of dollars.
- The design of the crest, featuring both lions, suggests that a balance is needed in life.
- Its unusual design suggests both musical notes and stenciled letters.
- Its design suggests a circus big top that went up only halfway before the elephants gave out.
- Yet in transforming the museum's interior life into public spectacle, the design also suggests how art can change the world.
- The final designs incorporated many changes suggested by these constituencies.
- Intelligent design suggests that life is too complex to have evolved.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.