"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Service tests were all successful, and the pilots generally lauded the new cockpit design.
- First and foremost the car's roof was removed in order to create true two-seater open cockpit design.
- The open cockpit design is intended to allow the occupants to escape easily in case of emergency.
- The Sparrow has a fully enclosed cockpit design, allowing flying in cooler weather.
- The cockpit design originally featured a canopy, but low drag requirements for high speed suggested that it be removed.
- Base model, an open cockpit design, with the pilot's seat mounted to the main keel tube.
- The open cockpit design provides good visibility while taxiing.
- Integrated in the cockpit design are a roof-mounted air intake for the engine.
- The experts' concerns about cockpit design have particular significance for the Airbus A320.
- In 1995, the cockpit design was changed, adding a gull wing door design.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.