"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The seats in the Upper Class cabin are arranged in a Herringbone seating design.
- The same package was offered on the Coupe/Sedan de Ville models in 1974 with a different seating design.
- These feature a lower frontal area than a UCI bicycle due to their recumbent seating design of the rider.
- Randall is often credited with originating this seating design, which has been widely imitated over the years.
- Five different types of lightweight seating design were tested.
- The "restart" aircraft built after 1996 were different in many other details including a different engine, new seating design, etc.
- He is best known for his staggered seating design which increases comfort and aircraft capacity.
- And its seating design puts operagoers, especially those in the upper rings, far from the stage.
- The seating design of the stadium puts approximately two-thirds of the fans in the lower bowl.
- Leg rests may be integrated into the seating design and may have powered adjustment for those users who need to vary their leg position.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.