"buy" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- According to Say, the only reason to have money is to buy products.
- With no one to buy their products there was very little reason for people to stay on.
- Why does she buy a certain product, where and how often?
- If children up to 16 or 18 do buy the product, they don't have to pay for it.
- The goal was to get people to buy both companies' products.
- He says there are people in America who want to buy a local product.
- "The very fact that people could buy my products made me feel real," she said.
- So we take great care to identify why people buy our products.
- People will then choose to buy such a product in particular.
- People were spending days, if not weeks, in lines to buy necessary products.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.