"buy" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Lower rates would give them more money to buy commodities.
- Each city has one merchant who will buy and sell valuable commodities.
- Among the losers are funds that buy commodities and that invest abroad.
- The big agribusinesses that buy and process commodities like low prices.
- Each village was almost self-sufficient and if necessary people bought additional commodities from neighboring villages.
- On these days, the villagers will go to downtown to buy commodities.
- Moscow has been allocated $900 million in short-term credit guarantees to buy American agricultural commodities.
- Nonetheless, this may be a good time to buy commodities, and the companies that make them.
- The tokens could be spent locally to buy bread and other basic commodities.
- Europe needs the greenback to buy commodities which are all traded in dollars.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.