"buy" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- After a couple of years, he bought the store back from us.
- After three months essentially on my own, I wanted to buy her the whole store.
- "He must have sold all of them before I bought the store."
- He bought the store in 1972, when it was down to three employees.
- In 1967, he bought the store, which had a rent of $350 a month.
- The hardest part of the experience is having to make choices and not buy the whole store.
- I have seen Mildred a few times since you bought the store.
- "I bought the gas station and store on April 2, 1998," she said.
- We could use it to buy food and stores from the Vagrians.
- He bought the store two years ago, and already it has decreased in value.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.