"baseball" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Then, if all goes well, he should be able to throw a baseball.
- He's great not just because he can throw a baseball.
- The result is that he can throw a baseball 168 miles per hour.
- Have you ever thrown a baseball with your son from the time he was 2?
- If only he hadn't thrown a baseball through the front window.
- Another way to think of it is if you throw a baseball straight up in the air.
- Throwing a baseball that fast can be bad for the body.
- His right hand, though, doesn't have to throw a baseball.
- God gave him the talent to throw a baseball 90-plus miles an hour.
- Six months later, Key threw a baseball at least one month ahead of schedule.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.