"baseball" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But baseball did make the decisions to cut off medical insurance and deny severance.
- Professional baseball is making an effort to answer charges of racism.
- Neither softball nor baseball made it to a final vote.
- But we're using the survey to support our thinking on what changes baseball should make.
- There should be national enthusiasm for these teams, but baseball makes it difficult by starting every Series game in prime time.
- All three networks were involved, and baseball made $400,000.
- For some of them, baseball has made that landing easier to bear.
- Delivering baseball to fans at a decent hour does make sense.
- The committee and baseball have not made the documents public.
- Good fundamental baseball and advancing the runners make all the difference.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.