"baseball" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- When baseball returned to Washington in 2005, "Grays" was one of the three finalists for the team's nickname.
- On the field, the news was that baseball had returned to Milwaukee for the 1970 baseball season.
- When the baseball returned to Brown, he snatched his glove down on the ball, furious.
- But professional baseball returned to Westchester County this weekend.
- It would be seven years before pro baseball returned to the Salem-Keizer metropolitan area.
- With the end of World War I in 1919, both baseball and the nation as a whole returned to business as usual.
- The franchise disbanded again before the 1972 season, and baseball would not return to Durham until 1980.
- In the spring of 2004, professional baseball returned to Nicaragua for the first time since 1967.
- In May 2011, professional baseball returned to Roswell for the first time since 1959.
- In 2005 amateur baseball returned to Freeport for the first time in about 50 years.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.