"baseball" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This time-warp effect is what makes baseball so special.
- With acceptance from the league, the board now had just over nine months to make baseball in Athens a reality.
- It is to begin the process of making baseball a little more like everything else.
- "Could have made pro baseball ten years ago if I'd wanted."
- Wright was also the first to make baseball into a business by paying his players up to seven times the pay of the average working man.
- It has made baseball like every other sport, where the name of the game is to qualify for the playoffs.
- I refer to their latest scheme to make baseball even duller.
- Arrest those individuals who would make baseball their own personal arena for fighting.
- "The modern owners have no sense of tradition, and tradition is what makes baseball."
- "If someone wants to do something that makes baseball and economic sense and take on the question mark, I'd consider it."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.