"baseball" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- After leaving baseball, he reflected on the changes in the game during his career.
- After leaving baseball, Thompson met with a series of difficulties.
- This brought him a great deal of fame years after he had left baseball.
- Please, leave baseball and move on to something you can do well.
- I left baseball to go into the news business.
- From June 1991 until spring training of 1992, he left baseball to be with his son and to get himself back together mentally.
- After leaving baseball, Richmond became a doctor and later a professor.
- He managed the team to a 70-56 record, but decided to leave baseball for a while, and moved back to his home state, Missouri.
- Following 1914, he left baseball to become a doctor, but later returned to the sport.
- He did not appear in a game for the Reds, and has since left baseball.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.