"baseball" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The baseball back then did not physically go as far because of how it was made.
- The baseball came down into his hand and did not go back up.
- But baseball is going to exact its revenge on us.
- There wasn't a doubt about what the baseball was going to do once it came off the bat.
- I don't know if baseball is already going that way.
- But baseball, no matter what you do to it, is going to play out at a certain pace.
- Rivera said baseball should have gone a step further and required all players to wear 42 for the day.
- Will it be the city where baseball goes down the drain?
- Who knows where baseball is going on this international kick?
- If baseball goes into the 10th inning, will we be seeing a top-10 list instead?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.