"baseball" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They are the worst team in a spring training marked by bad replacement baseball.
- In Clinton's mind, replacement baseball may not represent a threat to national security.
- In the era of replacement baseball, that just might be enough to earn a major league contract.
- At this time, they expect to wait until Sunday, and see if replacement baseball still exists.
- The Mets are 0-5 in their first week of replacement baseball.
- He is buying the owners' line that it will benefit him to play replacement baseball.
- For the most part, though, they are quick to turn the channel when replacement baseball appears on their television screens.
- But he speculated that the longer replacement baseball continues, the more damage the sport will do to itself.
- The club hasn't decided yet, though, whether or not they would keep those players on the roster should the regular season start with replacement baseball.
- At the very least, I feel relief there's not going to be any replacement baseball.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.