"baseball" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Fantasy basketball, baseball, and football leagues are thriving on SportsLine, SportsZone, and the Sporting News .
- But baseball, as we all should know by now, thrives on daily surprises and progressions, revenges and redemptions.
- People may loathe George Steinbrenner and his Yankees, but baseball thrives when the Yankees are ascendant.
- But baseball thrives on history, on great events of the past.
- It will begin in states such as Wisconsin, Illinois, Michigan and Indiana, the same Midwest region where professional women's baseball thrived half a century ago.
- Here, baseball thrives on the men-at-work ethos that soccer has all over the world.
- Since baseball thrives on history, as well as contemporary sound and fury, it is intriguing to learn how Popeye saw himself saving that long-ago day in '55.
- Amateur baseball in Cuba was thriving in the 1940s and deepened the organization and maturity of the league.
- It deserves to live, so that baseball can thrive, and remain the chosen sport of the American people.
- Yet without balance, baseball cannot thrive.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.