"baseball" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But this Yankees team is different from the one that dominated baseball for the last six years.
- After five years of watching the Yankees dominate baseball, it would be preposterous for anyone to speculate that they will fade away.
- Torre speculated that teams are bound to get even with the Yankees after they dominated baseball for three of the last four years.
- And the team that wants to "dominate" baseball finally won its first game of the new season, 5-4.
- You know how the teams from the big television markets are dominating baseball.
- The issue of drug testing, and, more specifically, the testing for steroid use, has dominated baseball in recent days.
- No pitcher has so dominated baseball in the last five seasons.
- The area of labor relations has dominated baseball for the last 25 years and particularly since free agency was established in 1976.
- Nineteen sixty-four was the last year of a Yankees dynasty that had dominated baseball for four decades.
- These two cities dominated Dutch baseball until 1963.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.