"authority" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The authorities regarded my collection as some kind of joke; no-one paid any serious attention to it.
- It was unclear whether the authorities regard this particular account as credible.
- Some authorities consider these to be the same species while other authorities regard them as distinct.
- Most authorities today regard it as a valid family group.
- The Iranian authorities regard border areas are particularly sensitive.
- In 1798 the authorities regarded him as a dangerous man.
- When she tried to get Josh into a free day nursery, she discovered that the local authority did not regard her situation as difficult.
- Tourism is another industry Salvadoran authorities regard as a possibility for the country.
- Because of this some authorities regard the duals as uniform too.
- It is clear that the authorities regard all participation as criminal.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.