"authority" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The form must be signed either by the master or a person authorised and acting on the master's authority.
- Sherman may have acted on his own authority.
- "I decided to act on my own authority."
- The international mission needs greater legitimacy in order to accelerate the process leading to a government acting on its own authority in Iraq.
- Sometimes, in great emergencies, they might even act on their own authority and responsibility.
- "Tell them you act on my authority, that I am concerned for their health," Cinhil said softly.
- The project holders are independent and act on their own authority during the regional project implementation.
- During the recent G20 meeting, many promises were made that will be hard to keep if countries act on their own authority.
- "Not if you act on your own authority," Picard said.
- He acted on his own authority, but the thinking is sound.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.