"absolutely" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- By contrast, he said, the state's list was "absolutely truthful, and leaves it to Connecticut citizens to make their own judgment."
- It's built into the system that cops can't be absolutely truthful.
- "To be absolutely truthful and frank, I'm a little interested in your body," I said.
- I think that he was absolutely truthful when he said that.
- In my present circumstances, not to be absolutely truthful would be to be weak.
- Angie starts slowly, by being absolutely truthful or else neutral.
- Eventually Alex got out, "Oh, compelled to be absolutely truthful, are you?"
- (To be absolutely truthful, he still has on his socks.)
- But tell me, Fred, would you say she was absolutely truthful?
- "We take turns asking each other questions, and the answers must be absolutely truthful, or there is a penalty."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.