"absolutely" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But, said Selig: "If anybody assumes that there aren't pressures on to make a deal now, they're absolutely incorrect.
- To say this is gutting the Clean Air Act is absolutely incorrect.
- "He was absolutely incorrect in his ruling," Mr. Wolf said.
- "It is absolutely incorrect to say that we support this or that political leader," he said.
- Analyzing the data as suggested above is not absolutely incorrect, but doing so loses information that one might otherwise obtain.
- He said the idea that there is a situation in Kosovo now "that resembles the situation before the air strikes is absolutely incorrect."
- For anyone to suggest to the contrary is absolutely incorrect.
- Tonight the Foreign Ministry in Islamabad said reports that a test is imminent are "absolutely incorrect."
- "They were absolutely incorrect in going to the pension funds," said Mr. Spano, as he warned of the potential "consequences down the line."
- "Whoever said residential development lowers taxes is absolutely incorrect," the Mayor said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.