"absolutely" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "Turning is highly orchestrated and has to be absolutely precise," he said.
- Lets take a word that has an absolutely precise meaning, namely dynamic, in the classical physical sense.
- Every step he took was absolutely precise and fluid at the same time.
- They're two-dimensional surfaces that show absolutely precise, three-dimensional images of real objects.
- To be absolutely precise," the dead general said, "we are not yet a war council proper.
- Well, to be absolutely precise, we haven't actually bought it.
- He typed with the power of somebody driving nails expertly: far harder than necessary for the job but absolutely precise.
- He said he did not know who was providing the Americans with intelligence about where to bomb, but insisted the bombings have been absolutely precise.
- Your aim is going to have to be absolutely precise, so don't lock until you're sure.
- Their outlines were absolutely precise under the bright clear sky, just as they'd looked when they had appeared to take her father's shape.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.