"absolutely" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- One wants to say something, to feel something, absolutely appropriate to the occasion.
- Whereas a little bit of eyeliner may seem absolutely appropriate.
- It seems absolutely appropriate for a show that begins with an unseen narrator welcoming the audience to "the frontlines of the war against Christmas."
- "The pay is absolutely not appropriate for the kind of danger that you're in," said Rebecca Reilly, a messenger for nine years.
- "It is absolutely appropriate," he said of using surveillance to deter rowdyism by groups of officers at official events.
- I wrote an ad that I could respond to, that was absolutely appropriate to my experience, without being overly specific and narrow.
- "It is absolutely not appropriate for the city," he said.
- But Miss Tracey managed to make her flyaway limbs look absolutely appropriate.
- I thought it was absolutely appropriate and very much the expected choice.
- The conclusion, no matter how arbitrary, was absolutely appropriate.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.