"wear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I especially don't like being hit by guys wearing rings.
- The dead man wore a ring on his left hand.
- If she wasn't his wife, why were they wearing rings?
- Girls first start to wear rings when they are around five years old.
- "One thing I just thought of - he was wearing a special ring."
- She'd just gotten used to not wearing a ring here she was with another.
- If I wore his ring still, then the man who had given it to me would live.
- He wore a single ring of some deep blue stone.
- The man was wearing a ring of them on his belt.
- I never saw it, but they say she wears a ring.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.