"wear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Most men were wearing straps?
- Male dancers may wear a wrapped skirt without a shirt; they wear beaded straps that cross over the chest.
- He was just wearing straps.
- They wear straps across their chests and square caps.
- More people at the gym are wearing odd-looking straps around their chests.
- Other officers wore plain plastic or leather chin straps.
- This one wore straps dyed scarlet, and a backpouch patterned in green and gold.
- It was shocking to see them wearing hides of animals, leather plates, chains and metal, and straps with sharp studs.
- The Folk wore straps and bangles for adornment.
- Union drummers wore white straps to support their drums.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.