"wear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In 2011, the team wore an all black away strip.
- He is a large dog wearing a strip and cap.
- Manchester City are wearing a new all sky blue strip.
- For the 2012/13 season, the 140th year of the club's existence, the team will be wearing strips under their own '1872' brand.
- All I remember is that he was a big man who wore a strip of cloth over a blind eye.
- Around his nose, he wore a torn strip of cloth.
- The 1921-22 season also saw the formation of the first Juniors team who wore a black and white strip.
- The divisions team wear a black and gold strip.
- Instead, players wore a predominantly black strip with yellow and white trim for the first two seasons.
- The characters, for instance, wear black, white or yellow strips of tape on their backs, dividing them by social status.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.