"wear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Do you know why Sri Anirvan invariably wore a cap?
- He hadn't been to bed - I could see that - the dressing-gown meant nothing, he invariably wore it inside the house.
- In so doing, he avoided a reference to Marianne, who invariably wears a pileus.
- He was an enthusiastic gardener and invariably wore in hia buttonhole one of his own carnations.
- If the Devil appears he is invariably in the form of a rather eager man wearing the head of a black goat upon his shoulders.
- Japanese invariably wore their best clothes while traveling.
- She invariably wore suits of severe cut, cropped her gray locks extremely short, and screwed a monocle into one eye.
- He was a small, bulky man who invariably wore a black turtleneck and black jeans.
- "She was usually in the company of two or three of her kind, fairly neatly dressed and invariably wearing a clean white apron, but no hat."
- He invariably wore a blue blazer and gray slacks that befit his boyish face.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.