"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The hadis state various ways to diminish, prevent and control anger.
- The recent loss of his right arm had in no way diminished him in this, or for that matter impaired his personal fighting skills.
- But Haitians say that in no way diminishes the potential of his battalion, the best organized and equipped in the country.
- "Because using my gift that way diminishes me," Tommy said tiredly.
- The film's way of introducing specific and colloquial elements into the story diminish its power as a larger parable.
- This separation had made their relationship quite scratchy, but in no way diminished their absolute trust in each other.
- Ms. Mazur's goal was to find ways to diminish stress between children and parents, and in the process perhaps reduce child abuse.
- Meanwhile, however, the way the lover responds to jealous accusations can diminish or aggravate the problem.
- The way diminished to a single small opening, a black hole in the torchlight.
- I tried to explain to her that the way I feel about you doesn't in any way affect or diminish my feelings for her.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.