"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And, in his hard and callous way, he had grown fond of the princess.
- Did I contribute to the evil of this war in some callous, uncomprehending way?
- His silent rage was fueled by the callous way they dragged her out of the door and down the metal step.
- Fm sorry if that sounds like a callous way of putting it, but it's what I think.
- He rebelled against the callous way she put forth the idea.
- She uses people in a casual and callous way, he thought.
- She is swamped with guilt at the callous way she treated him.
- The callous way he spoke of it... I could have killed him.
- Even some who favored Nafta resented what seemed to be the callous way many economists made their points.
- "If that's not there, it's kind of a cold, callous way to get your groceries."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.