"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "We are not convinced this threat is over or that is in any way diminished by what we have seen," the ambassador told a news conference at the embassy.
- Shakespeare is in no way diminished by a consideration of how tragic irony works in the final act of King Lear.
- The gripping emotional arc of the work was in no way diminished by a lyrically painful surprise at the end.
- His literary activity, which had been considerable, was in no way diminished by his elevation to the episcopate.
- His urge to create was in no way diminished and his preferred medium was sculpture.
- It was an impression which was in no way diminished when he said: 'The palace, and swiftly.'
- David whispered so as not to wake the children, his intensity in no way diminished by his whisper.
- Her delicate beauty was in no way diminished by her belly, nor was her pleasure in the food and frolics.
- Their need for nourishment is in no logical way diminished by the striker's action.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.