"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- His eyes cut my way, then he went back to looking right past me.
- I figure I'll be well clear before you can cut your way out.
- However, the First was not required to cut the company's way.
- It looked as though people had cut their way out.
- I tell them to cut way back on their fat.
- The look he cut her way was dark and dangerous.
- "They must be going to try to cut their way in."
- They cut their way out of web at far end.
- They cut their way down to the center of the bowl.
- He could cut his way out of anything, given the equipment at hand.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.