"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I did not believe that it was a sensible way of making policy.
- There's a sensible way for Washington to get its money's worth.
- Most Americans will go their own, sensible way, as they have always done.
- But do you find that children really understand what they're doing at all in any sensible way?
- This, he thought, would be the most sensible way to spend his last months.
- There had seemed to be no sensible way to control them.
- That is probably the most sensible way to approach this.
- We must work to end that in a sensible way.
- What we need now is a sensible way out of this situation.
- There is no other sensible way of working out the problem, given the data.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.