"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And of course she'd fallen in love with him, in a way.
- Thais have also fallen in a big way for Vietnamese food, which is quite good here.
- Everything fell into place, in a way it hadn't done in a long time.
- Perhaps this was the moment to tell her that I had fallen for her in a big way.
- I could fall for him in a big way, but of course I wouldn't be so mean.
- They started to get to know one another and she found herself falling for him deeply, in a big way.
- Or if you do fall, able to fall in a way that's less likely to break a bone.
- That was a bad time for her because she fell between two stools in a way.
- His wit would fall in a more concrete way.
- Musicians and audiences have fallen for him in a big way.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.